Taiwan is famous for its Chair Shampoo where a hair wash comes with relaxing yet firm massage to your scalp, neck, and shoulders that can go on for 60 minutes to 2 hours. This is how important increasing circulation and overall relaxation is to achieving strong healthy hair. I’ve been in Taipei for a week and am already on my third Chair Shampoo!
While I can’t bring the Chair Shampoo back to you, I am bringing back an important message: If you want those pretty tresses, you have to do something to increase your scalp stimulation.
If a trip to Taiwan isn’t in your near future (although I highly recommend it), you can still promote hair growth and reduce scalp tension with our best-selling Scalp Stimulating Duo that combines the powerful dual wisdoms of TCM and Ayurveda for $84.15 with free domestic shipping ($99.00 value).
MAKE YOUR OWN CHAIR SHAMPOO AT HOME:
- Apply Shaz & Kiks Scalp + Hair Prewash to dry scalp.
- Use your Lanshin Scalp Stimulator to massage, acupressure and stimulate important energy channels on your scalp, neck and hands.
- Apply shampoo and water to scalp to create a foamy lather and continue massaging your scalp with your finger pads.
- Rinse and condition hair shafts. Repeat rinse.
- Blow dry hair and notice how relaxed you feel!