Hot Eczema Set
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Item added to your cart
How to use
In TCM, all eczema is not made equal. Successful treatment depends on identifying the right eczema "type" and applying the matching herbal remedy. This set is for you if you have Hot Eczema or "Hot Blood" Type. Characteristics of this type include:
- Dry, Redness
- No blisters or circular shapes
- No yellow, weeping fluid or crusting
- Itching is usually worse at night or wakes you from sleep.
- Red, bloody scabs from constant scratching
- CLEANSE. Marie Veronique's Pure + E.O. Free Oil Cleanser (for face and even body). While most oil cleansers are made for face, Sandra recommends them to patients for body as well because they are more ideal than soaps and body washes.
- TREAT. Apply Dermatology M's Shi Zhen Shui Gao Soothing Cream to affected patches of clean skin. This is the primary herbal medicine layer that treats the excess heat in your skin.*
- TREAT. If your eczema is widespread all-over, and the itch is constant and infuriating, add a layer of Dermatology M's Hu Zhang Shui Soothing Gel to calm itching.*
SOOTHE. The treatment topicals in this eczema type work better when you add a layer of Dermatology M's Zi Cao Shui Gao Nourishing Cream, which has herbs and emollients that are incredibly soothing and softening for your skin.
Apply this set of topicals 2-4x per day as needed.
*Note: can stain clothing or linens, allow to dry thoroughly or wear darker clothing. Also, not for eye region.