Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil Softgels
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Item added to your cart
Fish collagen in a softgel casing. Easily absorbed and supports skin, hair, nail and joint health.
- Pure: Contains 100% naturally occurring nutrients: vitamins A and D, and a full spectrum of omega fatty acids (including EPA and DHA). No-synthetic vitamins.
- Sustainable: Authentic cod are caught hook and line on Rosita’s fishing boats in Norway.
- Unprocessed & raw: Oil is quickly and naturally released — without heat, chemicals, or mechanics.
- Convenient: Does not require refrigeration; ideal for those who’d rather skip the taste of fresh fish; and fantastic for travel.
Straight from the Norwegian seas, this oil has 100% naturally occurring nutrients, including Vitamins A and D, and a full spectrum of omega fatty acids, including Omega 3 EPA and DHA.
A serving size of 3 Rosita Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil softgels has:
- 127 IU Vitamin D per serving (3 softgels)
- 1,260 IU Vitamin A per serving (3 softgels)
An individual softgel has:
- 42.3 IU Vitamin D per softgel
- 420 IU Vitamin A per softgel.
These little capsules contain the only fresh, wild-caught and raw cod liver oil in the world!
- Sustainable: Authentic cod (Gadus morhua) are sustainably caught, hook and line on Rosita’s fishing boats off the coast of northern Norway.
- Unprocessed: Cod liver oil is quickly and naturally released using a rare, generations-old technique (that involves a gentle temperature shift) ensuring the utmost freshness; no heat, chemicals or mechanics are ever used.
- Safe: Each batch is 3rd-party tested in a microbiological laboratory and certified to meet strict European regulations for potency and purity.
How to use