Wet Eczema Set
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Item added to your cart
How to use
In TCM, all eczema is not made equal. Successful treatment depends on identifying the right eczema "type" and applying the matching herbal remedy. This set is for you if you have Wet Eczema or "Damp Heat" Type. Characteristics of this type include:
- Crusty, Yellowish Flakes
- Fluid-Filled Blisters
- Ring-Like, Circular Looking Red Patches
- Skin "Weeping" (when sticky fluid comes out of the skin).
- CLEANSE. Marie Veronique's Pure + E.O. Free Oil Cleanser (for face and even body). While most oil cleansers are made for face, Sandra recommends them to patients for body as well because they are more ideal than soaps and body washes.
- TREAT. Apply Dermatology M's Shi Zhen Gao Soothing Ointment to affected patches of clean skin. This is the primary herbal medicine layer that treats the excess damp-heat in your skin.*
- TREAT. If your eczema is widespread all-over, and the itch is constant and infuriating, add a layer of Dermatology M's Hu Zhang Shui Soothing Gel to calm itching.*
SOOTHE. As your skin heals, or when it is between active phases of high irritation, it will feel more dry. Use Dermatology M's Zi Cao Shui Gao Nourishing Cream ("The Pink Cream") during this phase to soothe and deeply moisturize your skin. You can also use this cream on top of the treatment cream layers.
Apply this set of topicals 2-4x per day as needed.
*Note: can stain clothing or linens, allow to dry thoroughly or wear darker clothing. Also, not for eye region.